GP Mentorship for IPs/NMPs
GP Mentorship Program is suitable for IP Pharmacists, IP Nurse Practitioners and other allied healthcare professionals (Independent Prescribers).
In partnership with Teaching Practices, this program is designed to support development, providing feedback on your progress and helping to identify any areas of difficulty which will allow you to gain competencies required to work in general practice.
- Fee: £1500
- Duration: 6 months (approximately 200 hours)
- Competencies framework
- Personal feedback/session
- Tailored training & supervision by GP Mentor/DMP
What benefits do you get?
- Access to 2-days APCG Minor Illness Course for FREE.
- 12 months access to all free/paid training run by APCG.
- Further development through APCG supervision (following the completion of training)
- You will be automatically signed up for available locum sessions through APCG on priority basis after the successful completion of GP Mentorship program.